ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new wheels now finished!

Range Rover sport
after alot of trouble buying them and found one of the wheels were faulty , i now have the full set and finished!
took a while to complete but tbh was well worth it as they look gorgeous!

P241108_190901.jpg

few coats of primer!

P241108_1909.jpg

after wet sanding gave the wheels first coat of paint,

P271108_192901.jpg

P271108_1808.jpg

final few coats before laquer

P271108_2105.jpg

FINALY FINISHED WITH YELLOW VINAL!

P011208_1840.jpg

Ph1 172 + Combo van
They would look good without the yellow go faster stripe:clown:

Got any pics on the car mate?

Arctic Blue FF 182
Wheels look good, but the yellow kills it for me.haha Only one clio on here gets away with having a yellow strip on their wheels.

But looking great, pics needed of them on the car.

Range Rover sport
looks wonky tbh in that pic but its not!

shall get pics with wheels on the car by the weekend!

giving the paint good few days for the paint to harden!

Clio 182 Cup
I like the yellow Nath... ties in with all the other bits we've done nicely. But then I would say that as I helped spray them :D

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Look great, did prefer without the stripe though... I'm considering doing mine over the xmas break from uni... just wondering whats the easiest way to do inside the wheel? All i ever see in these pictures is peple with the face of the wheel masked up... do you just flip it over and spray the inside?

Edit.. wasnt aware there was other yellow on car, looking forward to seeing

Range Rover sport
cheers mate! yeh there is gun metal front badge and side badge with 16v bit in yellow ! and yellow calipers!thinking about doing abit ov the interiour yellow too but not too sure yet tbh !

Range Rover sport
not laquerd over the stripe no! will get pictures at the weekend with wheels on the car after a good clean :D:D:D

laguna coupe
good effort would look better with stripe going all way to edge its a good job i dont have copy right laws on my wheels lol cause i would be ringing my lawyer

Clio 182 Cup
Whats the colour paint you used matey, love the colour
Its Ford Graphite Grey Fozz. Goes quite dark after a few coats...

Got some pics tonite in the s**t weather. Plans next are colour code in either the graphite colour or the body colour, clear repeaters or smoked and 182 style sills.

DSC00597.jpg

DSC00598.jpg

LY R26 230 F1 Team
looks good on the car mate

hoping to do the same with mine when i get the 172 alloys.

did you spray just the front of the wheels or behind too? i've not done anythin like tht b4

Clio 182 Cup
We didn't do the backs mate. Were going to Hammerite the rear parts gloss black but as you don't really notice it we didn't bother. Plus Nath couldn't wait to get them on lol

Focus ST
P271108_1808.jpg

Cal you're suck a f*cking r****d at times boyo!

On a side note... you got your tickets sorted for saturday? I'll get you from the station if me and yates head down in my motor

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
look spot on those mate, not a fan of the stripe, but hey there your wheels,...

plan on doing the flamers in something similar... ;)

Top job that man!..

Ph1 172 + Combo van
only colour code in the same colour as the car imo. then smoked side repeaters.:)

Clio 182 Cup
P271108_1808.jpg

Cal you're suck a f*cking r****d at times boyo!

On a side note... you got your tickets sorted for saturday? I'll get you from the station if me and yates head down in my motor
Yo Momma

Nope not got tickets yet. Will get them tonight, email me with times etc so I can plan what train to get.

I like the stripe too think it suits them personally, but its just vinyl and will no doubt peel off over time anyway! PS I'm not a chav... just a bit special :star:

Range Rover sport
hope you all like the car :D i do ! haha liquid force s baby sister?? shame about it tho ! its off the road now :( only just put them wheels on when we took the pictures! dropped call off home and had a collision with some stupid saxo:(:( cars f**ked tbh! got few pictures will get them up in a minute!

needs a new pasenger side door, front bumper, new n/s wing , new n/s wingmirror , new bonet and new driveshaft or wishbone! :( was absolutly devestated when it happend! just stood there didnt know what to say