ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New year, new car!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
The lack of seats in the pug was proving to be an issue so have replaced it with this;

91 vw golf gti 8v - certainly not the quickest car in the world but a nice cruiser!

582f0890.png

29ef3c5d.png

76dbd5e6.png

58457509.png

ec83c30a.png

45b56fe5.png

Mk5 golf gti
i normally hate cars like this

but tbh i like it. kinda cool too

think its the blue that does it :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
A gran near me drives one of these almost identical infact, quite strange.

Nice motor.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Looks awesome in that blue - Aww I want that and want to make every part new again :)

Very smart, rare colour as well you don't see many in that blue. I ve always fancied a tornado red 3 door but never found one suitable.

Haha very nice. I need to get rid of my current 1 its taken a battering over winter. Ive got a few bits you could buy ;) Coilovers and 8v ecu chips :)

197 FF Glacier White
Stunner! Not the best colour but colours not as important on the Mk II these days as overall condition. Superb, I'm a little jealous!

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Bonny motor, loved the dark met green edition with the full leather tho ...... What was that called again? If it was in fact an edition think it was the 16v tho

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Stunner! Not the best colour but colours not as important on the Mk II these days as overall condition. Superb, I'm a little jealous!

Condition is not as good close up mate! Needs a bit of work butim hoping to sort it.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Looks awesome in that blue - Aww I want that and want to make every part new again :)

+1 like for a start some genuine Hella head lamps with the little logo in the middle of the lamp, obviously change the wheels for some BBS RS001's that's just a start

The coilovers Ive got arent anything special but I dont want silly money for them ;)

And to say yours needs work is an understatement. You want to see my old bus. Its paggered! no cooling system whatsoever after the winter, exhaust leaks like buggery, the bodywork looks like a Beirut taxi and it sounds like a piece of s**t because of its very high lift cam.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
The coilovers Ive got arent anything special but I dont want silly money for them ;)

And to say yours needs work is an understatement. You want to see my old bus. Its paggered! no cooling system whatsoever after the winter, exhaust leaks like buggery, the bodywork looks like a Beirut taxi and it sounds like a piece of s**t because of its very high lift cam.

PM me with the details.