ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  ds3
hiya :) i'm new from bristol. can't actually drive yet but i'm busy saving for my car.. i want a mk1 though and they seem pretty hard to come by a decent one. my ma has had three clios, and her current one i hate because it sounds like a maracca and is pea green, although the bloke at the renault dealers reckons it's one of the best mechanically for it's age (v reg) he's ever seen, but her mk1 was my favourite.

enough of me witteringg, here's a pic
152e3pj.jpg

xox

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Hya and welcome to the site.
When you say you cant drive is that because you havent done your test or you are 16? Either way your headboard looks damn strong.

Giggedy giggedy

ds3
i can drive :p sort of. just a bit of a set back as i'm 16. i'm getting pre-17 lessons though so i'll pass quicker hopefully once i'm 17.

:dapprove: my poor headboard

Track 172 & Golf R32
do a intense course like me i passed my theory on my bday and passed my test 2 days after my 17th bday

ds3
:p i'm alright with theory i reckon! i did one when i was 13 and only got two questions wrong. i'm gonna do theory as soon as possible and get drivin as soon as poss too, i'v been waiting for this for like 4 years!

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Welcome to CS :) Keen to pass then if you have been waiting 4 years ;) a good Mk1 is pretty hard to come by, all you can do really is keep looking at autotrader, pistonheads and maybe ebay, good luck in finding one though dont see too many MK1's these days :) Had an RSi years ago in a Mk1, if you can get a good one u'll be more then happy :)

SchwepTek™
LOL!

Hello and welcome to CS!

Myself and Justin-172 are the area-reps for the SW and both live in Bristol so speak to us if you want help with anything. ;)

I will add you to the Southwest Mailing List to keep you informed on local meets....

Oh and what shop do you work in? ;) :evil:

V6 230
LOL!

Hello and welcome to CS!

Myself and Justin-172 are the area-reps for the SW and both live in Bristol so speak to us if you want help with anything. ;)

I will add you to the Southwest Mailing List to keep you informed on local meets....

Oh and what shop do you work in? ;) :evil:

You told Daz G that you are trying women again Schweppy? He will be gutted :rasp:

Status
Not open for further replies.