ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Gloucester

Mini
Long time lurker after having a 172 Flame Red in 2008/9 which I had to sell I have longed to get another. My old car was CE51 HHJ if anyone knows its whereabouts then let me know.

I will be buying a sport soon which I don't intend to sell on. Thanks all and hi!!!

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
Quite possibly nothing. It doesnt get used, i had every intention of having some fun in it but its lucky if i start it up every few weeks currently. Work vehicle and a family car currently mean it sits on the drive not being driven and with a second child due to drop i cant see that situation changing anytime soon.

Mini
Me
Quite possibly nothing. It doesnt get used, i had every intention of having some fun in it but its lucky if i start it up every few weeks currently. Work vehicle and a family car currently mean it sits on the drive not being driven and with a second child due to drop i cant see that situation changing anytime soon.
im looking to buy a car let me know what the spec is and I might buy it

172 Cup

Mine went today for the same reasons as you mate. 7 years of ownership done and Flook is the new owner haha.