ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from St Helens

Hi all, not yet a Cliosport owner but just reading up as much as I can before deciding what to purchase. Preferably want a 182 cup which already has a cage of some sort. The car will be a road legal track project as my current Mazda 6 mps 320hp just eats consumables on track, fast in a straight line but a barge around the bends. My other car is not suited to tracks being a full electric BMW i3 😂

I think I will try and head down the ktec series spec as I really fancy this in the future.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Welcome :)

Join and become a member, you'll get full access to the classifieds on here, plenty of bargains!

172 sport
Ohh and like @Scrooge said pay the £12 and become a paid member its well worth the money and opens up alot more on the forum like the classifieds section.

I am at oulton on the 27th.

Cool is it a general open pit? I've not done OP yet. I reckon this will be my last in the Mazda as it's far too heavy for a track car. A stripped and fully modded Clio looks so much more fun and presumably much cheaper to run. The above session at 3S ruined a nearly new pair of eagle F1s, warped my front discs and ruined my alloys due to heat transfer:weary:

172 sport
Cool is it a general open pit? I've not done OP yet. I reckon this will be my last in the Mazda as it's far too heavy for a track car. A stripped and fully modded Clio looks s

o much more fun and presumably much cheaper to run. The above session at 3S ruined a nearly new pair of eagle F1s, warped my front discs and ruined my alloys due to heat transfer:weary:

Yea op. The clios are fun i enjoy using the.s3 tbh

Welcome to the forum, as said best bet is to take out full membership and you'll have full access to all the classifieds and technical guides.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Gonna get some serious reading done over the next few weeks, gain full membership and then purchase just after Christmas.