ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie re speedline turinis 16"

Clio dci 80
Hey all, newbie to the site!
I have been refering to the site for useful info for a while now but finally took the plunge & became Cliosport member !!
I have a question re 16" clio cup speedline turinis. I am bidding for these on ebay, but need to know whether they would fit my clio DCi 80. Current wheels look a little weedy! I currently have 195 45 contis on my wheels, will they fit on turinis?
I don't want to call Renault as they are generally no help at all.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated as I do not want to bid for an item that will not fit the car!?! (obviously)
I look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers!

320d
Welcome to the forum mate

Yes they will fit your car fine

Presuming the tyres you mention are 16" then the 195/45's will be fine

The stud pattern is 4x100 ofset ET37

I wouldn't bother ever ringing reno either just use the forum for info

Clio dci 80
Many thanks for your help with this clio16v1996. Info very useful, now I just have to find a set of 4 turini wheels!!

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
No trouble finding them, getting them for reasonable money thats the trick!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask AJRMOTORSPORT he bagged a bargain......

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
aseagrim said:
I have a question re 16" clio cup speedline turinis. I am bidding for these on ebay, but need to know whether they would fit my clio DCi 80. Current wheels look a little weedy! I currently have 195 45 contis on my wheels, will they fit on turinis?
Welcome to the forum mate. Are these the Turinis being sold by Vansloafers form Keighley currently at £255. I ask as I was going to bid on these but obviously don't want to bid against a fellow forum member as it will unnecessarily inflate the price.