ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nexus Madness

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Actually, one of the things that always irritated me about tethering in iOS was that to turn it on you had to display all the connection details on the screen, I never understood the logic of sharing that information with anybody who can see your screen just to turn it on.

Golf GTi Mk2
I've been reading that people who ordered their nexus 4 later in the evening with 5-6 week estimated delivery have received theirs, I ordered within 2 minutes of it going on sale and nothing. Bit annoying.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I've been reading that people who ordered their nexus 4 later in the evening with 5-6 week estimated delivery have received theirs, I ordered within 2 minutes of it going on sale and nothing. Bit annoying.

clusterfuck of an ordering system. they've not even taken my payment yet, just pre-approved it

Yeah, i ordered at 19:54. Was given the 5-6 week waiting time, and then had TNT deliver it Friday morning.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
there's one guy on there who's got a phone and never had the payment taken. What a disaster or a system

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Ive been keeping my eye on the nexus 7 for a while.

Was tempted to go blow £160 on the 16Gb but now i think im going to wait for the January sales and see if i can pick up a 32Gb 3G one.

133/225/CLS AMG
Well I bought myself a Nexus 7 tablet last weekend and I'm well chuffed with it!!

It's the first Android device I've owned but already own an iPad 3, iPhone 4 and 5. There's going to be a huge market for a cheaper alternative to Apple products. In a way I prefer Apple's iOS for a phone and even for a tablet, it's slicker, simplistic in a good way and tactile. But Android is flexible, widgets are a great idea and offers all the same functions.

For a main tablet round the house I'll gladly take my iPad but for a relatively cheap, equally powerful, equally capable great tablet, I'm loving the Nexus.

Golf GTi Mk2
I got my dispatched mail at 10.30 last night and the phone arrived this morning at 9. Wife took and wrapped it for xmas, even though I ordered and paid for it. Strange.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Got mine. checked the sim and I need to get a micro. put the old sim back in my Sensation XE and it's not working. I'd be less pissed off if i'd tried to cut it and messed it up. Orange want £75 to send my new sim by courier. LOL!!!! royal mail it is then. Look like I'm on PAYG until the new year

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Got mine. checked the sim and I need to get a micro. put the old sim back in my Sensation XE and it's not working. I'd be less pissed off if i'd tried to cut it and messed it up. Orange want £75 to send my new sim by courier. LOL!!!! royal mail it is then. Look like I'm on PAYG until the new year

If you go into a shop they can do the transfer from normal SIM to micro SIM, had T-Mob/EE do that for me a few months back.