ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice google earth pics

some brilliant pictures on there. but who is sad enough to sit there and actually scan the earth on google earth to find these tiny tiny objects in comparison with the world.

dk

911 GTS Cab
i friggin love the google earth, definitely the best new thing on the web this year, so interesting.

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
They've "updated" over my house again, and it was high res before, but for some reason its gone back in time! Its still high res, but it used to have my old black dynamique on the drive in the pic, but now its changed to before we even had the drive built, and my old fiesta's on the drive!!!???

wonder why...??

Not a Clio
It's worth clearing the cache in the program now and again. I found mine doesn't update unless I do.

TOOLS -> OPTIONS -> CACHE

Mk2 Golf GTI
I like this, strange

arizona_black_helicopter.jpg

Ford Fiesta
White16valver said:
That photo of the african houses is scary - they really can see exactly what you're doing from space... :S

i think some of the images were obtained from planes were they not?
still thats what anyone in the world can have access to, imagine the detail that others can get?!

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
White16valver said:
That photo of the african houses is scary - they really can see exactly what you're doing from space... :S

Which pics that then?

Edit - Found it.