ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nimbus Grey FF RS 197

Clio RS 197
Bought this around 3 weeks ago, totally standard, just serviced with 26k on the clock...

Exactly what I was after, got lots of plans :cool:

796302510fca7a67fd83b8f5c93746879c6594a.jpg

7963022fc7172ecea2ef1d20c8e72c469b85702.jpg

7963019c3fe9e03210b30bf097c3884cdeb3da3.jpg

7963028e9576e5ce318906c7939730d146602d3.jpg

b95bd9c9.jpg

6b9ce85f.jpg

f53cbe34.jpg

08617937.jpg

e27e2487.jpg

4dbda733.jpg

So my plans.....

Cosmetic
- Paint the wheels gloss Black
- Paint the badges gloss black.
- Paint the wingmirrors gloss black
- Gloss Black diffuser
- Paint the brembo calipers yellow & fit black brembo decals
- Black Projector headlights
- Smoke the foglights
- Cup Spoiler to match car with gloss black end caps
- Yellow Silicone coolant and induction hoses
- Carbon trim under bonnet (instead of plastics)
- Carbon Interior Trim
- Legal Pressed Metal Plates
- 16mm Spacers on Rear
- Gloss Black Wheel Bolts/Locking Wheel Nut to suit wheels

Eventually after I have the car looking like I want it I will purchase some carbon parts ie. bonnet/badges etc...

Performance
- ITG Panel Filter
- Lower 30/40mm on H&R Springs (Will eventually get coilovers but I cant hack the high ride for the time being)
- K-tec Decat
- Supersprint full system probably christmas time when I get a work bonus
- Remap

Thos are the intitial plans, after all those are done will probably become a little more hardcore and track specific :D

Any comments/suggestions welcome on the car or choice of mods

Matt

Last edited:
  Clio 1.2 mk2
Looks good dude, have to keep us posted with pics. I'm quite new to this so can't really be of much help sorry haha.

Clio RS 197
Cheers people..

Sargara... yeah I am going for a cup spoiler!! Adds quite a bit of style to them I think, just not looking forward to drilling holes in my new car so building up the courage

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nimbus is awesome but it does need mods.

Did any R27's come in Nimbus?

Clio RS 197
Nimbus is awesome but it does need mods.

Did any R27's come in Nimbus?

Yeah needs a lot of mods pal, specially on the front end way too much silver going on!!

Yes R27 did do Nimbus's mate, quite rare really though I personally didn't come across many examples but they look stunning with red brembos and anthracite wheels...

I wanted Nimbus with low mileage would of liked a R27 for the few extras but they where higher mileage than what I wanted for the budget I had...

I travel a fair bit and found the Normal seats more comfy than the Recaros also... personal preference I guess...