ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No fluid to n/a rear ?

197 Cup CC
Guys

My cup has failed MOT due to rear brakes, thought it wads seized caliper but upon replacing that still nothing, I don't believe there is any fluid getting to it. Just replaced lines and handbrKe cables also ? Any ideas ?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Have you tried cracking open the bleed nipple and pressing to brake pedal to see if any fluid is getting through ?

197 Cup CC
Yes nothing, I'm thinking it must be a block ? The o/s is still getting fluid therefore I don't think the load sensing valve is faulty

You could disconnect the n/s rear hose, front passenger side of the rear beam and see if it leaks any fluid. Might help in diagnosing where along the system the problem is, as if fluids getting to there, it stands to reason that it's some of the pipe work on the rear beam at fault if the caliper is fine.

197 Cup CC
That's the plan for tonight chaski, will post my findings and hopefully resolution. Got a trackday on Sat so it's a must