ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia 6700 owners...

Only need info from people who own the phone or have used it for a while...

How are you finding it? Pretty certain I'm gonna get one (SIM free to replace my fucked w890i :() but the reviews are going on about the software being unstable and the phone restarting and resetting all settings?

Good points? Bad points?

Ta, Dan.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I bought a 6700 Classic the other day...it arrived yesterday in fact. Is that the one yous are talking about?

I always find reviews from people online regarding phones to be pretty useless. They all seem to be written by total phone geeks who want it to do everything for them, including wipe their arse. Best asking for a shot in store.

Anyway, mine is spot on. I had read that the OS made it slow and clunky. I have not experienced this. It's probably to new for me to have a say about whether it restarts all the time, but in the 30 odd hours I have had it, it's been spot on. It feels solid, and looks smart. I got rid of an LG KC910. Fed up with phones that have cameras here, touch screens there and all the other crap they come with these days. Overall, I really like it.

Vee 6
I fit B/tooth car kits and first piece of info i give out to customers is upgrade the software.

You will be amazed at how many updates there can be on any given phone. The problem is they rush them out before they de-bug them. Either do it yourself from the Nokia site or any Nokia service centre will do it FOC for you.

Also it's always a good idea to pull the battery on all smartphone's from time to time, A soft reset, does them wonders...... The Joy's of Software i'm afraid......

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I ordered one . had it since 23rd dec on orange Very impressed with it so far not locked up or played up. If you have had nokias before very similar camera good and maps browser ok for a small screen so far so good .
better constructed or so it seems at the moment than some other nokias too :approve: