ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Norf west soldierzz pics!!1! (ghetto content Yo)

172 5HED
what's up with the Cup Kevo??? :(

I would have come too, but was busy this weekend with stuff. Will try to pop along to the next one, looks like it was a good turnout as usual :)

pass matey, Dead as a dodo on Sun, AA recocvered to Lookers.

Not the battery, thats fine! Poss starter motor :S

172 - 249bhp @ the wheels
pass matey, Dead as a dodo on Sun, AA recocvered to Lookers.

Not the battery, thats fine! Poss starter motor :S

ooh f**king hell, bloody French and their starter motors! I dont get it, the Mk1 starters I had endless issues with (well Mk1's full stop!). Starter seems like a possibility, I've driving a Williams the other week with a dodgy solenoid that needed prodding every morning to make it go lol.

Let me know how you get on with it mate :)

172 5HED
ooh f**king hell, bloody French and their starter motors! I dont get it, the Mk1 starters I had endless issues with (well Mk1's full stop!). Starter seems like a possibility, I've driving a Williams the other week with a dodgy solenoid that needed prodding every morning to make it go lol.

Let me know how you get on with it mate :)

Aye, its in for warrenty work Wed too on a leaking cam cover or something, I dunno! As you say, bloody French! :S

well it's under warrenty mate, so dont panic too much. Sure it will be fine when you get it back, these French sheds aren't as unreliable as people make out, the engines are damn strong, just the bits around it that can be a little lacking in quality at times :) If you're stuck getting to meets give me a shout though, I'll try and get along to the next one whenever it is, just had a hectic weekend with work and other stuff going on :(

172 5HED
well it's under warrenty mate, so dont panic too much. Sure it will be fine when you get it back, these French sheds aren't as unreliable as people make out, the engines are damn strong, just the bits around it that can be a little lacking in quality at times :) If you're stuck getting to meets give me a shout though, I'll try and get along to the next one whenever it is, just had a hectic weekend with work and other stuff going on :(

OK matey, thats much appreciated!! Im lucky that Chester is such a good bunch though as the warrenty is (or should be) void!! ;);)

No probs fella :)

hmm, dunno, warrenty is a tricky issue, if you haven't modified the parts you wish to claim for and there's no way of them proving the mods have a detrimental effect then they dont really have a leg to stand on :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Great location. Photobucket or such like has sap'd the quality by the looks of things! How dull does the scoob look!!

Was this today? fvckin hate working saturdays...

pics look great, love the meggy! that warehouse location looks sweet too