ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Norfolk / Suffolk January Meet 2010!!!

v6
Before someone mentioned getting pics in a multistory etc so how about a pub in narwich then some 'urban' shots??

Edit: Course you do Danny you minx ;)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Why not a meet in Ipswich then I only have to drive 5 mins down the road? :)

Where has richy22 got to? Not been on here since Nov and not answering my texts :(

SQ5
And he's only a lowly forum user! Hope your not poaching that exhaust from him it's mine :rasp: lol!

Slow red one
Before someone mentioned getting pics in a multistory etc so how about a pub in narwich then some 'urban' shots??

Edit: Course you do Danny you minx ;)
Yeah I mentioned a car park meet but like only a quick one in Norwich if people wanted to as it would only be like a 20 -30 min jobby for pics but that seemed to fall through when I brang it up in November.

Clio Campus
Hey guys im up for a meet depends what date, need a new clio backgground for my computer :)

The 17th is good for me... Anglia square might be a good location the multi storry and also the one under the fly over??

Clio Campus
NR3 1DZ thats the post code of the car park
I think if u have a look on google maps u can see it on areal.
Its quite rough but in the outside bit there is no barriors so u wont have to pay to get in and basically garenteed to find enough spaces all together for a group photo which may be difficult in chapplefield.

Slow red one
Sounds good, either that or castle mall is ok for spaces dependant on time, me and Andy went in the evening once and was plenty of spaces....
Anglia square sounds good though

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
NR3 1DZ thats the post code of the car park
I think if u have a look on google maps u can see it on areal.
Its quite rough but in the outside bit there is no barriors so u wont have to pay to get in and basically garenteed to find enough spaces all together for a group photo which may be difficult in chapplefield.

Shanks optional for this meet then?

Anyone confirmed this is actually happening?

Ph1 172.
Can somebody confirm the date, time and location of the meet so i can work out if i can actually come? :D