ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Norfolk / Suffolk January Meet 2010!!!

172 cup
Should be able to make it for meet if someone let's me kno where and when.
On the go kart front ellough park are getting a new fleet in at the beginning of feb, but I guess that could be far out for a few of you

v6
Should be able to make it for meet if someone let's me kno where and when.
On the go kart front ellough park are getting a new fleet in at the beginning of feb, but I guess that could be far out for a few of you

That sounds quite good, Tim went somewhere recently that had superkarts so that's also an option

So whats the plan now? Anglia square maybe?

Anglia square is a bit naff tbh! Will have to have a think

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Yeah 31st is fine for me to, get a time and place sorted you useless b******s.

SQ5
I think if we went in a multi storey we'd have to pay to get out of barrier, there I guess has no barrier but it's pay n display?

RB 200 Cup!
ah sorry cant do 31st now - got family meal.... :(

Sorry for s**t organisation this month - ive had extremely limited net access at home and cliopsort wont load at f**king work properly

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
ah sorry cant do 31st now - got family meal.... :(

Sorry for s**t organisation this month - ive had extremely limited net access at home and cliopsort wont load at f**king work properly

:( Should go to that pub in Diss again, was decent sat outside there, just need some sun!

db

db detailing™
Yeah I thought it was a good meet too!! ;) Cant beat a 'beer by the mere'!

SQ5
Wasn't that one you missed and the closest to your house lol!

It was only Me, Dan, Tim, Gregg, Snails and PullyBoy weren't it?

db

db detailing™
It woulda felt sooo wrong being back in the same place only 8 hours after leaving it! :dead:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Go to that random pub down the A140 again? I cant remember the name but with the pool table and the £1 basket bigger than your head of chips?