ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

north east big meet - sunday 30th Jan

Do you want food?

• Total voters

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Re: northeast big meet!!!!!!

im confused geddes to what that ment lol? im typing over the ps3 but cant copy and paste the list to add myself to it :(
sorry my fault, i didnt read your post properly. i got you now.

your on now anyway lol, never mind

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things

im not having a go here mate but to be honest i travelled 30 mile yesterday which is same as durham and i didn`t know anyone you take your chance really if not its a drive out init? and to be fair theres 11 lads in 1 day and theyve all said they would come...some from alot further than yourself

I have been making the point for others not myself, luckily I'm slap bang in the middle of shields and middlesborough etc and around 15 miles from Durham .

I know the idea of shields is a cracking one for a future meet but if this meet is a 'BIG' one and is set out to really get the north east together then it should be a fair distance between the two. All IMO ofcourse.

Thanks for the reply geddes, I hope it all goes well I just think the 'BIG' meet should be more central :)

E92 M3

i would come but me car is off the road for the winter, dont think the weather will be good enough by then, and sheilds will be freezen haha

but have fun!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

this time are we going to try this time and take pics right by the beach lol, think we talked too much to do anything else

182 trophy

Right. im not missing this 1! lol

1.Finny (dan)
2.Geddes
3.172-Stu
4.Mr.Valver
5.James1470
6.ali_warriner
7. Savi
8. Adz172
9. Kroozin (+1)
10.scott1.4
11.smithy2010
12.lindleyp
13.hilldawg172 (date permitting)
14.liam172cup

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

lol liam, i'll prob send a reminder to people before the meet so this dosn't happen

172 ph1

yep your right chris but to be fair mate there WILL be meets down there and boro etc just we thought it would be an idea to try a bigger one here first! up to you if you come but us lot will be going to a meet regardless of where it is!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

I've made a PM Mailing List Thread, if you dont add to your name to list you dont get PM'd plain and simple. The one that's allready up is out of date and allot of them are PM box full and few of then dont want to be pm'd so there is a new one now.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T

Not back in the country until March - hopefully car will still be in one piece

Titanium 182

To save me trying to work out when then next meet is, since there are about 1000000 threads on it lol

When is it and where is it?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

To save me trying to work out when then next meet is, since there are about 1000000 threads on it lol

When is it and where is it?

It will be held in South Shields at the

Sundial Pub
Sea Road
South Shields
NE33 2LD
0191 427 6963

pic link: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&s...4.850525,-1.766052&spn=0.606402,2.113495&z=10

Time will be at 13:30 same as last meet there

The Date will be Sunday 30th January

Have a meet up there have a bit of banter, take the odd pic and get ourselfs inside for some nosh, dirink and hopefully get a game of pool in and of course a perv over the barmaids

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

1.Finny (dan)
2.Geddes
3.172-Stu
4.Mr.Valver
5.James1470
6.ali_warriner
7. Savi
8. Adz172
9. Kroozin (+1)
10.scott1.4
11.smithy2010
12.lindleyp
14.liam172cup
15.leeroybrown

nice one leeroy

racing blue 182

1.Finny (dan)
2.Geddes
3.172-Stu
4.Mr.Valver
5.James1470
6.ali_warriner
7. Savi
8. Adz172
9. Kroozin (+1)
10.scott1.4
11.smithy2010
12.lindleyp
14.liam172cup
15.leeroybrown
16.7unner172(should be geting cast of me hand on 25th

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

what happened to your hand 7unner172?

racing blue 182

broke me scaphoid bone mate,the one from your thumb to your wrist:(

i could possibly drive but dont really want to take the risk lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

ooo not nice, how did it happen? i know a few people that their family has slipped and broke and hurt themselfs on the ice and snow, not good. aye better not take the risk, your not suppose to drive anyway are you not with a cast on cos of police or insurance?

racing blue 182

insurance would kick off id emagine lol,unsure on the law tbh!

i fell over full of the drink so was self inflicted haha shite like takes 10/12 weeks to heal,starting to miss the clio now haha

next apointment at hospital is on the 25th so all being good ill be at the next meet,hopefully the snow will of done a hike so i can fit new wheels lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

did it hurt straight away or did it hurt in the morning lol? i broke my arm when i was a kid had a pot on then.

what wheels you putting on?

racing blue 182

lol hurt in the morning,was in agony:(

brown ale ftl lmao,

well i bought some different wheels to the usual turinis,i love turinis but hate being the same as every one else

so i bought some 16x7 tecnomags in white mate,there a 6 spoke in a similar design to speedline comp 2's,people who know me off the 106 owners will know how much of a wheel ***** i am lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

lol been a while since i was that pissed, i'd like to have some Wolfrace Urban Racer in Matt Black loved that design of wheel.

Lol, Anyone attending this meet.... Does anyone want a skoda splitter? I've bought one but don't want it anymore. I'll bring it along for anyone who does.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

lol, i was going to Skoda in N'tle but couldnt be bothered. How much?

the only thing that bothers me is putting screw into my bumber

172 ph1

be ok geddes just do it up underneath you wont be able to see it if you take it off! cant wait 4 this now! watch my car die the day before lol...

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

aye that will be sweet thanks i'll see you at the shields meet or sooner, i wont be able to fit it lol, i'll find some one to do it for me. I've allways wanted a splitter it looks far better with one on. seen a pic of a flamer with one on and it looks qualo.

thanks again

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

what sort of size? i dont want them to be the wrong size and muck things up

It'll need trimmed. I'll dig some screws out for you. Got a box full knocking about somewhere lol.

Anyway, back onto the meet, It should be good.n:rasp:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

aye will be a cracker lol, last time we turned up we talked for some time then went inside for a bite then went outside and it was starting to get dark. So this time round if everyone is ok do pics before we get a bite to eat as there will be more of us so it will take longer to get things sorted out. the plan was last time to get our cars pretty much on the beach.

What i can do is if i can get in touch with South Tynside Councel and try and see if it would be ok to get our cars on the actcual beach, i think there was a barrier but i will make some enquiries, i think that will be awsome pics on the beach.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

aye probalby just a thought though, but no harm in asking the counci will know if it will be ok

slow 172 rep

Hi Guys

iv put my name down as a maybe as it will depend on what sunday it is coz il probs be in gloucester near the end of the month.

1.Finny (dan)
2.Geddes
3.172-Stu
4.Mr.Valver
5.James1470
6.ali_warriner
7. Savi
8. Adz172
9. Kroozin (+1)
10.scott1.4
11.smithy2010
12.lindleyp
14.liam172cup
15.leeroybrown
17.Deano.n04 - maybe

1.Finny (dan)
2.Geddes
3.172-Stu
4.Mr.Valver
5.James1470
6.ali_warriner
7. Savi
8. Adz172
9. Kroozin (+1)
10.scott1.4
11.smithy2010
12.lindleyp
14.liam172cup
15.leeroybrown
17.Deano.n04 - maybe
18.jonw279

RB 200

I know exactly who'd be the one getting pushed off the beach :'( haha... It'll be me Getting stuck again, but, lets try it!!:p

172 ph1

i wouldnt be keen onall the attention tbh lol the car park would do me