ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Wales Fireworks Meet - Sunday 4th November

Where: Ash's Folks place: The Cobbles, Wyche Lane, Bunbury, CW6 9PS
Time: 6:30PM onwards

For more information please see this post."

Bring coats, brollies etc to keep warm. Once we are done lighting Wales up we will go get some food. Something like Frankie and Bennies/Nandos etc.

Ash will be supplying Fireworks, however, if you are coming please can you make a donation towards the cost of them. If nobody donates we wont be having many. The more money we have, the better we will have.

1) Ash
2) Rhys
3) Chris
4) Ed
5) Jon
6) Scott
7) Chapster5
8) Cal - £20
9) Jason - £15
10) Nick - £20
11) Shane - £20
12) Ash - Rockets + £40

Remember, The Shinearama detailing day is in the morning. So a few of us will be heading to Chester after this has finished.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
1) Ash
2) Rhys
3) Chris
4) Ed
5) Jon
6) Scott
7) Chapster5
8) Cal - £20
9) Jason - £15
10) Nick - £20
11) Shane - £20
12) Ash - Rockets + £40
13) Joe - £20

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
1) Ash
2) Rhys
3) Chris
4) Ed
5) Jon
6) Scott
7) Chapster5
8) Cal - £20
9) Jason - £15
10) Nick - £20
11) Shane - £20
12) Ash - Rockets + £40
13) Joe - £20
14) Liamm - £20 (and I'll have a look for a few fireworks too)

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
So if I see a load of fireworks getting set off in a random place I know who it is then!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
1) Ash
2) Rhys
3) Chris
4) Ed
5) Jon
6) Scott
7) Cal - £20
8) Jason - £15
9) Nick - £20
10) Shane - £20
11) Ash - Rockets + £40
12) Joe - £20
13) Liamm - £20 (and I'll have a look for a few fireworks too)

Am I okay to meet at Llangollen?

I'll probably end up lost and alone in the middle of wales mind lol

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
New list old one p!$$!#€ me off with double posts

1. Ash - £40 + rockets
2. Cal - £20
3. Shane - £20
4. Nick - £20
5. Joe - £20
6. Jason - £20
7. Liam - £20

Non donations

1. Rhys
2. Jon
3. Ed
4. Chris
5. Scott

Now the way it's going if everyone could kindly give a small donation of £20 we could be giving Wales a small poo moment as they may think ww3 has just started.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Am I okay to meet at Llangollen?

I'll probably end up lost and alone in the middle of wales mind lol
Yeah you could meet us at 'The sun Trevor Pub' mate if you want to. We have to turn off there anyway to drive up the mountain lol.

Just had a look at the weather too. Gives light rain. I would do a screenshot on my phone but it's being gay, and I'm about to throw it.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
1. Ash - £40 + rockets
2. Cal - £20
3. Shane - £20
4. Nick - £20
5. Joe - £20
6. Jason - £20
7. Liam - £20
8. Rhys - £20

Non donations

1. Scott
2. Jon
3. Ed
4. Chris

Now the way it's going if everyone could kindly give a small donation of £20 we could be giving Wales a small poo moment as they may think ww3 has just started.

1. Ash - £40 + rockets
2. Cal - £20
3. Shane - £20
4. Nick - £20
5. Joe - £20
6. Jason - £20
7. Liam - £20
8. Rhys - £20
9. Jon - £10

Non donations

1. Scott
3. Ed
4. Chris

Not sure why we had to change the format.

FFS Scott. Sort yourself out.

1. Ash - £40 + rockets
2. Cal - £20
3. Shane - £20
4. Nick - £20
5. Joe - £20
6. Jason - £20
7. Liam - £20
8. Rhys - £20
9. Jon - £10
10. Scott - £20

Non donations

1. Ed
2. Chris

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Will £210 be enough to blow up Wales? Someone else chuck a few quid in just to make sure!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Dose everyone want a mix of fireworks or just rockets? If we are going for just rockets we ate going to be there for hours! Or I can bring some called cakes that do displays big displays but they don't last long! I don't think we will need anymore money. I'll pull a few things out today take a few photos and see what people think!

Eddie how long till the RAF come??

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Hey come on.. People making me look like a bad man here.

I didn't intend to name and shame anyone just a small mistake I made when trying to get a rough figure for ash so he can sort these out instead of last min. Looking back should of but "Come online and make a donation people"

Jon the format was all over the place there was 2 names for 1 member just tidying it up..

And Scott you bum leave me alone.

Few!

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I think a mix of stuff would be good.
We should all light a rocket each at the same time, that would make a nice bang!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
We can try and light a few at the same time but there are big rockets mate they make a big bang lol

rs clio 182
i might be able to make it if i can get enough go go gas if i do make it il chuck at least £10 in il try get more but im a bit skint at the min

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I wouldn't worry mate just turn up there's going more fireworks than we need I think!!

Rhys I'll get you some sparklers do you want a lantern as well?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Right lads just to make it safe and so that we don't get told of by the law my old man has said we can have it at his! As long as no one is a proper dick! There's space to park about 10/15 cars on the drive! The street is really quite so that wouldn't be a problem and he's also game for making so bacon sandwitchs and hot dog and some drinks lol what do people think? The post code is cw69ps so people can work out how far it is!

Let me know what people think!

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Fair play to the big man it's on.. Can't think of a better thing really all in 1 spot safe and we ain't going to get chased by farmer giles in his combine with a 12 bore.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Now we can do more fireworks and for longer lol so if anyone still wants to chip in that would be grea and I'll make sure there's some food!