ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Wales Fireworks Meet - Sunday 4th November

Cheers for breaking my CS meet virginity guys :eek: very much enjoyed it thank you :D.

Rhys you couldn't have been more dodgier with fireworks if you was lighting them with your fags. No worries Scott enjoyable drive anyway ;) home safe and sound currently in bed with a XL Bacon Double Cheeeseburger for king of burgers. Took me 35 minutes to get home as aposed to the 58 mins the t**t nav was telling me!

Love open roads me, turns out my high beams are s**t and my front fogs are better :/ hah. As for that woman who went into the back of me on the M6 when I was heading there I can't see any damage wll double check in the morning in the light.

Once again thanks guys!

Much love

Nick

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks for coming everyone hope you all had a good time! Sorry it took a while to get everything going! Can't wait to see the photos and to those that didn't make it to the pub how did you get lost really!!!
I really enjoyed tonight;) really glad that nearly everyone made it and hopefully next time the few that miissed it will be able to come! Scott wish you'd spoken jorddie to my mum!!!

Cal you cheated on the race!

Jon.g that last rocket was ace that you set off!

Rhys thanks for setting so much off hope your finger is ok tomorrow! Can't believe I couldn't find you even with the hi vis lol

Next time I'll make sure there's more to eat!

Nick glad you enjoyed your first meet!

Scott just pet!

Chris hope your feet have defrosted now shame you were to short to put the rockets in the pipe;) would have made a ace photo.:.: big rocket or small man?

Eddie the BMW rocked!

Last edited:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Your mum was so accommodating :) big thank you from me and becki, I thought there was enough food lol

*geordie lol, and I'm not speaking Geordie lol

im sure you did say turn right out of yours though :eek:

I think Scott got a little eager over country lanes Christ knows where that pub was you was talking about. Your mum worked like a trooper and your dad! Great work by them plenty of food and drink. Fireworks where mainly awesome too but seriously... Rhys and fireworks DONOT mix psycho!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Great night. I can't believe that so many people couldn't see me in my f**king hi-vis!!!! Mental.

Cheers Ash for organising it, had a right laugh! Fingers and thumbs seem fine now, just a little shiny and tender.

Was hilarious being stood at the fireworks, if only you lot could hear the conversations me and Cal were having about whether or not it would be clever to put 3 rockets in 1 tube (turned out it was AND it was hilarious!).

I've learnt that:

a) I'm s**t with Chinese lanterns
b) Ed needs to think twice before throwing his car key at them
c) Chris doesn't make a good "pass the lighter to me after lighting your firework" partner.

and

d) I'm an awesome Helf 'n' SayfT Ofiser.

I found it hilarious how many people were shouting me to get away from the fireworks whilst I was desperately trying to set 3 off at once and the first ones were starting to go off.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Pet I said left out of my drive right at the end of the road I well theres always next time.

No worries joe would have bin funny as f**k!

I forgot all about eddie's key's, wish they had just gone that little bit further just to see him start to get worried! Got up this morning looked out of the window into the feild and there's rocket sticks everywhere looks very odd just random groups of sticks stuck in the ground

Absolutely brilliant night, thanks very much Ash, and a massive thanks to your parents for being so accommodating!

The fireworks were brilliant, some real monsters in there!

The car key incident was one of my more stupid moments, truth be told, you very nearly had the car on your drive for a few days!

As above really, I thought the keys would go straight through, seeing as the paper was so thin, but they didn't.

Thankfully, the hole and the weight of the key was enough to bring it back down, not before I let out a little parp though!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It was awesome, cheers Ash!

You can tell you Mum that the well spoken little fella approved of her choice in sausages. They were mint!

Pet I said left out of my drive right at the end of the road I well theres always next time.

No worries joe would have bin funny as f**k!

I forgot all about eddie's key's, wish they had just gone that little bit further just to see him start to get worried! Got up this morning looked out of the window into the feild and there's rocket sticks everywhere looks very odd just random groups of sticks stuck in the ground

When we got right to the end of some country lane to a T junction he got out came to us and said...."he did say right out of his drive didn't he"

f**k knows was the response lol! I was just told to follow you or anybody. Some interesting roads though ill give it that.

I passed on the sausages I don't like short fat ones only long thin ones can't get me mouth round them and they are normally full of random things. Who ever put green leaves and s**t in sausages deserves a slap!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
y6azu7ah.jpg

A few of the random sticks to far to walk to get the photo of all of the ones in groups

yby6aged.jpg

dyty2ehy.jpg
The rocket pad a little burnt!

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Absolutely brilliant night, thanks very much Ash, and a massive thanks to your parents for being so accommodating!

The fireworks were brilliant, some real monsters in there!

The car key incident was one of my more stupid moments, truth be told, you very nearly had the car on your drive for a few days!

That's nothing ed my cars been there a couple of months so I'm sure ash wouldn't of minded.