ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Wales

A bit random, but me and the missus (and her dog :S*) are going to Wales in just over a week. I think we will be near to Snowdonia (is that what its called?!), but also near to the coast. Ill have to get the actual name of the place.

I was wondering whether you guys know of any places that are good to see, visit, do whilst in the area?

(A bit vague, seeing as I dont know the actual place that we're staying at, but ive given the general location ;) ).

*Taking a dog in the 200 ftl :(

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
Llandudno is the usual place to visit I suppose :) but your not far from rhyl, towyn, anglsey I think, if that helps lol

^ yep shithole

Llandudho is good I went a few weeks back. They have a nice little pier and a sky lift thing which wasn't bad, mountain zoo if that's what your into.

Aload of castles around their aswell if you like them.

Thanks. Castles and naturey stuff are good. The girlfriend is a 'country girl', so loves stuff like castles, forests, walks etc. (all of which would be dog friendly aswell :))

Clio 172 & Pug 205
Conwy Castle is a nice place and if your after a good road, then theres the Evo trianlge. Most roads around Snowdonia are good (if quiet):cool:

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Go to Great Orms Head (Llandudno - Tucked away, but the cable car ride is great fun!)

Also, you HAVE to do the EVO Triangle in the cup, A543 (turningNorth off the A5 South-East of Betws-Y-Coed) - Scenic and fantastic road. Just pleasetake your camera!!

Yup, I do want to do the Evo Triangle :) (Dont think the missus or dog will appreciate it as much ;) )

The above directions are over my head. Any postcodes to get me on the right track to there (satnav user with no knowledge of roads etc y0)? lol

Thats brill. Cheers mate.

All of the suggestions are being put forward to the boss ;) We go tomorrow, so we've got plenty of suggestions to keep us going for the week :D