ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

(North) West Midlands

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'll go anywhere. And don't mind being designated driver for anyone local to wolves area. So mharvey. If you want a few. I'll drive. ;)

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
And don, that's a good idea about Xmas time. Would be a good laugh to all go out and get mullered at Xmas time.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Oh oohh I'm in the dog house.

Girlfriend just asked what I'm doing Monday and I said going for some grub and a drink etc with the CS lot in Solihull.
Then got the 'you do know what day it is?
Since when can you have an 'anniversary' so to speak when we're not married...that argument won't work will it lol.
Oh well I'm there anyway

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Woah. Tut tut. I would stay with Aimee and celebrate. Anniversaries mean a lot. Trust me. Us CS lot can wait. ;)

BG182ff,explod Focus
Gosh darn it, why couldn't this have happened this week :mad:

Last Friday my contract finished with Ferranti and this coming Monday I'm due to start a 3 month contract with Schneider. This week would have been perfect to drive down, have a few beers and spend the night in a hotel :cheers:

Oh well, pop and a shandy it is then :(

By the way, do you pronounce it Solihull or Solihull?

BG182ff,explod Focus
When I was at uni in Sheffield one of the guys living in the same halls as me described me as "the most common person I have ever met" so I guess the non posh soliul would be appropriate.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Monday? Who decided Monday?

We had it down for 2nd Tuesday of each calendar month...but when the Nickelodeon had a pub quiz on tues and thurs and the quiz master asked about a kukkaborough (Dave thought he said 'cheeky fucker') we decided to make it a Monday. Come on Frederico....you've got the venue...dont go changing the date!!! :rasp:

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
^^^^ what he said!!!! Don't get changing the date. I've had to book this night off with the girlfriend. ;). Only joking.

Lionel Richie
how many people are coming tonight then? Just spoke to the owner so he was after a heads up

if you can all text me on 07769712624 just so i know!