ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northamptonshire meet in a few weeks?

197 & bag o'shit Vxh
How would people feel about a Northampton meet maybe in a few weeks?

Few disappointing turn out's of recent, it'd be great to have a few meets down here properly!

Nissan 350z
I might be interested depending on the date. I have a friend whos moved Northamptonshire way from Mansfield so i could kill 2 birds with 1 stone... so to speak :)

197 & bag o'shit Vxh
Cool, I was thinking the 10th of December? I'd only be interested myself if we had a good 15+ confirmed though as half of the people confirmed will never show anyway :p

emc

172 Cup
Is this the right region for Bedfordshire? If so, Northampton is good for me and it's gone past March now ^ lol

04 Monaco Blue 172
thread revival lol

anyone interested in a meet?

i would be, dont care about the numbers

to many people say yes, hardly any turn up, and i usually find in big numbers, its everyone in their own packs ;)

1.2 16V
I would be up for a meet, but would be ashamed to bring my clio within the next month or so as I'm collecting today, so have done nothing to it yet! :)

Phase 2 172
52 plate, pic of it in the Clio project thread. I do recall seeing another Monaco but didn't know you was a CS member!
Prob see a bit more of you now haha!

E46 320D Tourer!
I'm game for a meet over northampton. Need to come up with some dates though. Sods law, i'll be working as usual!

04 Monaco Blue 172
52 plate, pic of it in the Clio project thread. I do recall seeing another Monaco but didn't know you was a CS member!
Prob see a bit more of you now haha!

yeah, spotted lol, i saw another monaco today, lowered, S300 on the start of the plate lol

How about Northampton FC, or Pitsford reservoir? I'm quite flexible with dates

yeah, pitsford sounds good to me mate, im available anytime before 27th june, as thats when i move house, evening times are good for me aswell

DCI100
Pitsford reservoir sounds good :), I'm in corby too :)

Flat-eric, do you live in beanfield ? think i've seen you're car round bud...