ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not bad for 26 years old

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
After spending three days under it I have now spent the day cleaning & polishing the exterior.

Pics do not do it justice, the exterior is immaculate, not a single stone chip.

DSC_0516_zpsprlvmew7.jpg

DSC_0513_zpszposzjq6.jpg

DSC_0517_zpschobo3pz.jpg

DSC_0514_zpsxrzgnaxe.jpg

DSC_0519_zpsifrufhsa.jpg

DSC_0520_zpshapfem77.jpg

DSC_0521_zpscfc8jw45.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
See in all your other pics it looked a bit meh to me. Where as there I actually love it. Looks great inc the willy wheels. Love the colour contrast.

RB Clio 182
Yes the wheel colour are too similar to the arches imo, looks great tho, I prefer the facelift tho or whatever it is with the colour coded arches etc.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Lush ! looks in amazing shape for 26 years!! Have you got any snaps of the inside?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I like the phase 2 due to colour coding. But no I will not be colour coding the body kit on mine, it's f**king rare, and even rarer in this condition.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Can't run standard, need wider tyres for grip and big brake kit.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
So it's a rare cherished car but it's going to be modified and raced so to speak?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Yes kind of I guess, I don't want a factory car as I like power, however I don't want to alter the cosmetic side to much. So wheels as exhaust will be the only visual elimante other than being lowered.

I like the phase 2 due to colour coding. But no I will not be colour coding the body kit on mine, it's f**king rare, and even rarer in this condition.
Keep the arches un painted & buy a spare rear spoiler & bits that go above the rear lights & colour code those?
I quite like the one that's done like that.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Yes kind of I guess, I don't want a factory car as I like power, however I don't want to alter the cosmetic side to much. So wheels as exhaust will be the only visual elimante other than being lowered.
Love this idear mate, that's what it aimed for with my ph1. [emoji41]

Williams 2
Thats a beaut mate really lovely condition.

I do quite like the photoshop with the gold

Would look even better with the polished lip to tie in with the silver body if you do go gold

182 FF, 306 Rallye
Love this. With it being a D reg is it not an 86/87 car making it closer to 28 or 29 years old? Either way it's in fine shape mate

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Please, don't do the wheels gold.

Williams steels in silver not an option? I've just had a set off Matt Brown for mine. Just looking for a nice set of center caps for them.

2c7d9ac58d75c95f96a02ce523323313.jpg