ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not nice noise from engin

clio sport 172
Hi got a strange noise when engin running , sound like some thing might be running merely to metel or a bareing on a pump of some think. Dose not sound very good, I relised that I'm 10k over for oil change. So could be that. Just hope I not done any damage. Oil level was said to be ok and look ok on stick was just belo half. I've put 1 lt in for min but changeing at week end if can find tool to undo plug, So any one got any idea what could be wrong thanks chris

Lots of Alfas
Does it just do it when engine cold, does it do it at low revs, does it get worse with revs. Could be faulty dephaser pulley. The lack of oil changes can cause many problems on these engines.

clio sport 172
planing on oil change today adn then see what happedn any in put is welcome , jsut hope i not messed it up
as cant realy affored it to go worng now