ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

(Not quite) Newbie.......

182 Trophy
Finally got round to joining properly. Should be able to devote a bit more time on here now so thought I'd introduce myself properly.

I've got a 182 Trophy (my second one, and used to own a 197 R27), from Harlow and met/seen a few of you already. Been to a couple of the meets, but having not made much of an effort on here felt a little out of place.

There's quite a few of us with 182's in our group of friends so look forward to becoming a little more involved.

Sorry for the re-introduce but thought it'd make sense!

Golf 7R
Hi D4VPC,

I rememeber seeing you when you had your R27 and I had my Red 200. Not sure I've seen you since owning the R26, but welcome along again buddy.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I always see you (and your missus?) driving around. I came beside you a few days ago heading towards church langley and was having a good nosey. It always looks good :)