ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

O2 network down..

LY Megane R26
I'm not on o2 but seem a lot of problems acording to Facebook & twitter. My mates on O2 and has text me fine all day:/

I'm in the midlands and had very little for a good few hours too. O2 website seems to suggest there is an issue somewhere.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
02uk has had a network probleme all day. london hasnt been effected but mostly everywhere else has.

every county is getting back online ASAP as they can

( snatched fron 02uk forum )

i can send texts but cant recive or use internet or anything.
3G is also down on 02 :(

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Just noticed my signal is down after seeing this. No idea how long as all main people I message are on iMessage too.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Mines been knackered since at least 5pm. On iPhone too and on south coast.

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
Apparently only affects some phones because the masts "lose visibility" of them. Mines not working but the wife's is.

Shambles

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
The wife's iPhone has no service, my iPhone has nearly full signal and they are say next to each other

Megane Mk4
Some of the O2 Cells are down, apparently from a good source of mine, dependant on which 'cell' your phone is registered to, depends on if you have signal or not. Sat in the same room as the better half, both on O2, I've had no problems at all and she's had no signal all day.

Ged

PD130 Peach
loads of people in my area have had issues... however in my most rural of places, been fine all day :rasp: