ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Oct 20, 2016] West mids go-karting meet. (Stourbridge)

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
A winners medal will also be awarded to the driver with the fastest lap after the 3 sessions.
That is provided by me, not the karting place themselves so @Sunglasses_Ron shall i send the invoice to you? :D

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
You'll all be passing me. I'm truly awful at go karting. I tend to enjoy drifting round corners. At least I have fun

I won't be winning though. My knees stick up either side of the wheel too
Being so tall has its downsides

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah mate. I can change it to 8 tomorrow if your defo coming.
Starts at 8pm and will be on track at 8.30.
Could be a late on for you coming from burton :D

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
@N4TH4N @Vioar @cswalmsley @cs_dave @Duck Hunt @antwan82
@Grahamtallett

All booked up for next thursday. Just been in and paid the deposit.
I only had to pay my £20 so nobody owes me anything.
Just pay your £20 on arrival.
We will be on track at 8.30pm so need to be here for 8pm to have the safety briefing etc.
Park outside the front of the building.
From the sounds there are going to be most of us in clios so we wont be hard to spot.
There is a reception at the top of the stairs but i will more than likely be outside waiting for you all to get here. Dont be shy, we dont bite.
Should be a good laugh. Its no contact but if you get in my way, im coming through the back of you :smiley:

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
@LeeRS Wayne has got back to me and said he is up for coming too? Will this be an issue now you've booked etc?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm sure he said 7. But there's 8 of us anyway. So with Wayne 9. 4.5 on track each session [emoji6]

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
5 more needed isn't there
If my maths are correct [emoji23]

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Im not sure on the max on track at once.
When i went last weekend for a GP (which i won) there were 8 on track at a time.
Could get a bit crammed with more on i would say.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Right, just phoned them.
A max of 11 cars at once however they dont like putting that many out. Ideally 9 is the limit.
If there is enough people to put out 2 groups of 6 then that is possible within the time allocated. Will be 6 on, 6 off on a rotating 10 minutes.
That all sounds a bit complicated to me to be honest and i would have to let them know by tomorrow latest.