ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Off to Afghanistan

GTD, Lupo
Will put in here as General is a little too needy for my liking. Well I will see you guys in the new year. All stay safe and enjoy the cold crappy British weather. Keep me updated on the Le Mans trip!

Take care guys and girls!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Take care mate, come back safe.
Don't envy you at all going there, but hats off to you and all the guys and girls out there.

GTD, Lupo
Thanks guys! I will be safe! I don't intend to leave the base so all good. Tony all the best with your lads tour.

Thanks for the offer Tim:dead: but I think it will be ok! well ok after the body shop decided to screw it up more and curbed my wheels!

I will still pop on for my daily read! Internet signal depending!

GTD, Lupo
Take care out there, make sure to pop to the newest pizza hut place near the contractors area

enjoy holiday camp bastion

I went man down for two days when I had something from there last December! Possibly the worst pizza I have ever eaten, plus its next to the burn pit so not nice sitting outside!

Bastion has become a joke now! The gym and work is all I will see!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Will put in here as General is a little too needy for my liking. Well I will see you guys in the new year. All stay safe and enjoy the cold crappy British weather. Keep me updated on the Le Mans trip!

Take care guys and girls!

Let us know where you are going and Mandy and the Operation Shoebox will see if we can get a welfare package out to you. :)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol.

At least the engine will be nice and 'loose' :eek:

Knowsit :)

Thanks guys! I will be safe! I don't intend to leave the base so all good. Tony all the best with your lads tour.

Thanks for the offer Tim:dead: but I think it will be ok! well ok after the body shop decided to screw it up more and curbed my wheels!

I will still pop on for my daily read! Internet signal depending!

That does\t sound good anout the bodyshop. Take care mate.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Take care out there mate. Not thought of taking the Clio with you? You'd be able to do those IED's in the twisties ;)

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Take care out there fella. My nephew flew out there today.

See you in new year at meet look after yourself