ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Off to Afghanistan

Clio 200 CUP
look after your self mate but dont worry you will still have the cold weather there believe me lol

keep safe !!!

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Arh hope all is ok. My nephew got lucky and was home for Christmas but flies back out early in morning.

182cup & 172 racecar
Got the call, all is well, doing 4hrs on 4hrs off, so not much sleep.

He got his Xmas box from us as well, today.

Good to talk him.

182cup & 172 racecar
Not everybody is in the luxury of Camp Bastion, our lads living with rats and very little rations, and waiting for water to arrive.

Sh1t service.

GTD, Lupo
s**t to hear Tony! Some of the forward bases are a mess with very little to do. I got back about two weeks ago, nice and easy tour for me. Worked almost 80 days straight, 12 hour shifts but its worth it knowing you are helping the troops that do all the real work out there.

Im out for Christmas next year but I think things will be sizing down a lot by then.

i hope your son has a successful tour. When Is he due back for R&R?

Evo 5 RS
Not long then. Glad to hear all is sound. Makes me want to smack myself in the face thinking how I've been over Christmas when blokes like your lad have got it that rough