ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Official GT5 Picture Thread

Audi TT 225 Quattro
std car but looks good enough to me ;)

NrburgringNordschleife_7.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_6.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_5.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_3.jpg

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Got it for winning the B-spec ' Like The Wind ' event , extreme series lv21.... just doing the Super GT series atm as you get the premium Tom's castrol supra for winning:evil:

Awesome race car Jay, still trying to do that event myself! Actually a ot of the std cars look great such a sthe Furai

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Few new pics, i had many fond memories of the yellow bird in GT4 so had to grab one straight away when it turned up on the used car market:D

NrburgringNordschleife_8.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_9.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_10.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_11.jpg

Few of the toms castrol supra that bob won for me;) 2.0ltr mr2 engine in this :(

Kyoto-Gion_4.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_5.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_6.jpg

TokyoR246.jpg

TokyoR246_1.jpg

TokyoR246_2.jpg

TokyoR246_4.jpg

TokyoR246_7.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
is there not any out greeny? thought there was a couple of decent sims on PC

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
really like the Ferrari ones Matt, esp the ones with the chairs and the last one. Spot on

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
this may sound strange i dont think i actualy been in the tunnel lol?

matt, i like your avatar too its qualo

Renault 5 Turbo
Great pics Matt, my 458 is in yellow lol!! Will deffo grab some of my race car collection soon...

I wish i had the funds to buy the real thing, personally i think its one of the best cars ferrari has produced to date, just hope my numbers come up tomorrow ;)