ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oil leak on the trophy with pics.

R27 427/500 ALBI
Well come to take the dampers off the car looked up all round the sump and above are coverd in oil but its not leaked on the floor looks like its been steady for some time

Ive got some pics to see if anyone has had a simlar problem if so costs of fixing ?

Any help would be good :)

Leigh

could this be casuing my grinding ? failed engine mount or worn mount ?

IMG_0912.gif

IMG_0911.gif

IMG_0910.gif

IMG_0909.gif

IMG_0913.gif

R27 427/500 ALBI
shaft has no splits or leaks but its all the way up to where i can see F4 looks like that area ? all the way round the sump ?

R27 427/500 ALBI
fred could you re explain like you did over the phone about the cv as im going to try and get a refund as i do not want this happening every 5 minutes

Lionel Richie
genuine shafts have the inner CV boot internally mounted/clipped because the clearance between the boot and shaft is so close, "mickey mouse" non genuine shafts will have external clips/enternally mounted gaitors which = at speed as the boot expands it will rub on the block tearing it open