ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OMP Wheel / Momo Boss

LY 182
Guys need to clarify something please. :eek:

I've got an aftermarket OMP steering wheel, and I've just got my Momo boss from Demon Tweeks. Will there be some scews that are currently used in my standard wheel that will be used to fix the new wheel?

I haven't got a clue. :dapprove:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
It's the boss that normally comes with the screws, your steering wheel will have nothing you need in it (if it's a standard one).

They're only a tapered head small allen screw. I'm sure you can get some easy from tweeks or similar.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
yeah, i got my boss through yesterday and it came with the bolts/allen key & resistor for the airbag

LY 182
Ah yeah I got the small screws and allen key. I think I can see how they would go through the holes on the wheel too, I'm just worrying lol.

LY 182
I'm at work and I was thinking the holes in the steering wheel were bigger, but I'm confident that the screws will be sufficient to go through the steering wheel and then onto the boss.

As I said, I was just worrying needlessly lol.

As above, you should be fine with the screws. Use the T50 from the original wheel to hold the boss on and the small screws to hold wheel to boss.

You can get longer bolts on ebay if you need them