ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opened up the shed! Contains crap photos sorry.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I still laugh/tell the story about the electrical fault. You know the one where you drove home and thought it was weird everyone pulled out of your way... When you got home you noticed a flickering at the front of the car and upon inspection realised that somehow the front lights were flashing on and off full beam. Drove from Llandundo to Chester like that iirc? Amazing.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Ah right, only wondered because I work for Ball Colegrave.

The Vee looks nice btw! LOL!

Thanks and I know a few people that work for ball colegrave a very good friend of mine dose a lot of testing of young plants for them and a lot of cuttings.

i do plants/trees from a 9cm pot to 2500 litres

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I still laugh/tell the story about the electrical fault. You know the one where you drove home and thought it was weird everyone pulled out of your way... When you got home you noticed a flickering at the front of the car and upon inspection realised that somehow the front lights were flashing on and off full beam. Drove from Llandundo to Chester like that iirc? Amazing.

Lol That's one of the best faults it's ever had I got home about 20 minutes quicker. The lights still do break sometimes its had about 5 light switches. There's nothing quite like a landy crap but so good in other ways.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks and I know a few people that work for ball colegrave a very good friend of mine dose a lot of testing of young plants for them and a lot of cuttings.

i do plants/trees from a 9cm pot to 2500 litres

Really? Who's that? I work at head office in Adderbury in IT.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
The company is brosters of peover I know mark and Greg very well.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
The company is brosters of peover I know mark and Greg very well.

Ah right. I know of them. Think I've met them on the one occasion but it was a while ago!
Jane who works round the corner is up there just about every week working with them. Small world!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol Eddie sorry once it's clean I will take some but I would like to get some recaro's first.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
[video]http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b638/Ash26G33/583B2D79-7540-4DE1-83CE-A0722BF1530B-5301-00000592FFC28A8B_zps63177436.mp4[/video]Right trying to get a video to work hope it works this time it's not the best hopefully it'll sound ok my volume is broken at the moment so I can't hear it.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
yep i got the plate on the car and it a uk car but i got in in northen ireland. That's why it's that font.