ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions on my latest mod please?

Hyundai i40
having a bit of trouble at the start......cant believe u filmed urself

have you got them yellow wheels on ur car? i have only seen ur car from inside it on vids

RenaultSport clio 182
Quite fancy this one on mine.

b_6676.jpg
http://www.stickers-popdeco.com/F_frame.html?http://www.stickers-popdeco.com/

what do you reckon???

Last edited:
Lol @ filming it as you fitted it on mate !!! Will look ok on the track with your yellow wheels, on a day to day basis, no chance.

106 GTi
Would have probably just got a black one. Rare for your cup to see water other than rain ;)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
have u done it for use or looks mark?

adds more weight lol

It saves weight as I can rip out the headlining and sun-visors now and that's the only reason it's on there!

So seeing as the wheels, and all my track outlines are yellow I thought f*** it, why not.

It's growing on me the more I look at it.

100_3649.jpg

100_3653.jpg

100_3650.jpg

100_3652.jpg

100_3651.jpg

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Think it would look OK with the yellow wheels, likeing the 15's lol, if you wanna save even more weight get rid of the bulky cup spoiler & i will put cash in your hands;) & i have one of the mk2 ph1 ones, that could be a saving of 500grams :approve: ..

Never above 25mpg
Hmmm never been a fan of sunstrips, regardless of the car or make.
Couldve looked marginally better with a blue or black one ;)
Whats with the DCI bullets?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
f**k that mate i cant stand anything on a sunstrip...

Theres priicks in glasgow that drive around with things like "corsa" and "punto" on the sunstrip yeah cause i would have never known it to be that what with the tinted windows and s**t by nines on the parcel shelf and your alloy wheels who were picked by your missus "cuz there shiny and that....."

Pap!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF

Theres priicks in glasgow that drive around with things like "corsa" and "punto" on the sunstrip yeah cause i would have never known it to be that what with the tinted windows and s**t by nines on the parcel shelf and your alloy wheels who were picked by your missus "cuz there shiny and that....."

Pap!

calm down luv:rasp:

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
love the dci badges!

think its a great new mod the sunstrip.

been seeing a lot of threads on here about your weight saving Mark. Have you any idea what bhp/tonne you're at now?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

Pap!

calm down luv:rasp:

Sorry, but you should see them, they offend my eyes

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
i dont like that all, should defo take it off - but thats my opinion!

Looks much better in the pic than the vid.

Leave till at least after the Airfield, will see if it looks good in some nice pics :)

172 Race Car
You know what i think of them. Lol.

I see why you get rentech to do most of your work, looked like ut gave u a bit of trouble.

Imo you need to do the mirror covers yellow too. Easy and cheap to do. Maybe some yellow brake cooling ducts in the fog lights

Ian

Focus TDCi
Given the reasoning behind it, then yeah ok it serves a purpose and looks neat. In general however, I'd have to agree they're aweful. Like Burp says, it could probably do with a few other yellow highlights to complement it, if it's to stay. Although then it might end up looking a bit plastic toy-ish!

I see the reason but I would of gone for a subtle black but then again you are not exactly the shy type!

172 Cup
Could of picked another colour mate, yellow look horrendous. It does look too much, but if it's weight saving you're going for then fair play. Black would've been my choice, unless someone presented me with a Mondial one. lol.