ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions/Suggestions on these

Monaco Blue Mk2
Haven't really got enough money for 2. I'd have to save up more for them. I think it's between 1. & 4. but i'm not sure. 1. & 3. are also available in normal silver. Any opinions or suggestions of other wheels would be appreciated.

wheels.jpg

Sorry about the picture size, turned out far bigger than i expected/wanted, not the best quality either!

Monaco Blue Mk2
thedoc said:
2... extremley lightweight

Haha, had a feeling everyone would do this to me! It's so frustrating trying to decide. Also I should of mentioned, they are more for looks rather than performance.

Looking for a ph-quick...
Post a pic of your car and get one of the lads to photoshop the wheels onto your car!!
then you will see which looks better, ive got the Team Dynamics Monza on my Mk1! NICE WHEELS!

Amir

Monaco Blue Mk2
Yeah think i'll do that Amir. Can't get a picture until Sunday though coz the camera is at my dads.

Megane225FF
high power silver are more bling lookin' than silver...
they look nearly chrome in those photo's.. chrome's are not ideal for sh>tty British weather when the roads are covered with salt

Monaco Blue Mk2
White16valver said:
What size are you getting?

16's mate.

Does anyone now anywhere that has a good stock of alloys to view in store in the north-west area. Ideally, Warrington, Liverpool, Chester or the closest to these locations??

Blue4Ever said:
16's mate.

Does anyone now anywhere that has a good stock of alloys to view in store in the north-west area. Ideally, Warrington, Liverpool, Chester or the closest to these locations??
Demon Tweek is just in Wrexham they have a decient selection there plus you can use there PC to viw what your car will look like with the wheels on.