ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange - best plan review

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
I've just tried to have this conversation with a particularly useless member of call centre staff, but I know there are a few on here who work for orange / are in the know.

What triggers a 'best plan review'? The guy on the phone was suggesting it was just totally random.

I was under the impression you could do it yourself after a couple of months. Doesn't work on mine but I though that was because I already get a discount and they couldn't better it with a generic plan.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
500 mins
5000 texts
500 data 12 month contract on tesco 02 network
£10 a month

Now i bet THATS a better plan than your on LOL

I used to be on orange :dapprove:

I meant an orange plan, but since we're willy waving..

1600min
unlimited texts
500 data
unlimited calls to 6 orange numbers of my choice
£15

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I meant an orange plan, but since we're willy waving..

1600min
unlimited texts
500 data
unlimited calls to 6 orange numbers of my choice £15

Wasnt willy waving mate just saying there is better plans for less cash and do you ever use anywhere near 1600 mins with unlimited calls to 6 magic numbers also ?
that said on orange if you get all that for £15 that is a good deal , how long is your contract for ?

Last edited:
Use nowhere near it but it just came with the deal lol. It's 18 month but at that price I'm in no rush to renew :)

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
I'm on an iphone tariff being the issue.

I wanted an iphone, couldn't be @rsed swapping numbers etc.

I want to stay with Orange because of the magic numbers being useful, so for the circa 2000 minutes I use a month, there's no charge. But, the 600 minutes I get free, I barely use.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Lol. I have played safe. Hence why I'm on the 'talk until you get brain cancer' tariff. Where I simply need to be on the 'talk until your ear is warm to the touch' tariff.

In fairness, I got the more expensive tariff because I was using a lot of out of magic number minutes. I'm no longer doing that.