ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

orange

campus sport
Ive got the sony erricson c905 with orange on there dolphin 35 plan, but it keeps breakin the first time it kept freezing and the buttons wounldnt work the the second time the buttons went again, the third time the speaker went so no one could here me speak and this will be the 4th time ive sent it back and the most used button that is used on a mobile has broken (the enter/ok button). and im rather cheesed off now:mad:.

Is there anything i can do to get a completly different phone without lengthening the period of the contract? and get some extras like free internet browsing or orange maps?

cheers arron

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Go down your local shop instead of phoning.

If it's contract you should have some kind of warrenty etc.

campus sport
Go down your local shop instead of phoning.

If it's contract you should have some kind of warrenty etc.

I bought it online so i have to phone them:mad:, as the shop only deals with phones that were purchesed from a orange shop.

O2 replaced my C905 with a nokia 5800 the first time it broke as the C905 is known to be a problem handset. I don't think anyone actually sell them anymore. With Orange they should let you choose another handset after it's been repaired 3 times.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
after 4 new phones, kick up a fuss and they will give you a new one!!
Im on my 3rd!! *Wink * Wink*

campus sport
That sounds like 100% pure British Bulls**t tbh.

well its not the first time i went to replace it i went to the shop and i was told to phone them as they cannot do anything, which was a wasted journey.

have you asked for a different handset?

im going to ask them tonight, ive just got the feeling they will say no and ill be stuck with the same phone and have more problems.

SLK250 CDI
i know but i have to go through orange to deal with it.

No you don't, you can send it straight to SE to be repaired if you want to.

If you have Orange Care, then ask them for a Different Model Replacement. If you don't, then you're stuck with getting the same model repaired/replaced.