ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Overrun Map With Cat ?

Clio 182
Hiya ,

First post today and im impressed with the forums ! , I have searched and can't seem to find the answer ... If i flash an overrun map (ron98 with overrun) with the cat still in place is this going to cause any damage (both short and long term to either the cat or any other part ) ... btw after the cat its all straight through

Thanks in advance :)

Clio 172 phase 1
Over run with cat isn't going to do what you want ... Fire and bangs you will
need the decat.... 98ron on cat is fine... Tbh I've got a decat and it's crap the car felt smoother and much better with the cat in place... Glad my mot is due thurs so I have to put it back in ... And that's where it'll be staying

Clio 182
So essentially i need a straight through all the way for the overrun to actually work/not ruin everything .... im assuming that will be monstrously louder than how it is currently with the cat in place ?

Clio 182
I would like to try it and if its annoying i will simply pay the € 29 and remap the standard 98 ron :)