ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

owners handbook for 182

clio 197 cup
hya i think ive got the wrong handbook for my 182 its a blue one but doesnt mention sport models at all can anyone help.cheers mike.:(

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
mike182 said:
hya i think ive got the wrong handbook for my 182 its a blue one but doesnt mention sport models at all can anyone help.cheers mike.:(

I have 2 handbooks . The first ( greenish ) one is generic to all clio models " except " the sport model . Then i have an additional one with 14 pages ( blue ) which is specific to the sport models .

106 GTi
Additional book should look like this

man.jpg

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
If you get in contact with Renault UK or maybe even a local dealership they could probably sort you out with the relevant books in English . I saw a thread a while back on here where the guy had to service book . Renault uk sent a new 1 .

Clown Car
mike182 said:
The sport handbook is seperate, mine was missing aswell so i have scanned my brothers 182 sport handbook and it is sitting on my desktop, pm me if you want me to email you the pages until you get hold of an original book.

Clown Car
If that is the part number off the back cover of the manual a renault dealer will tell you it does not exist, i have tried to order one before, i think i may have also phoned RCS aswell.

Trophy No. 440
The number on the back of the one I got with my Trophy is:

82 00 543 760

This is for all sport models (not just Trophy) and is dated 03/2005

Attachments

• PICT0003.JPG
    PICT0003.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
  106 GTi
That is newer the one I posted, was dated 03/2004 I think. Guess thats why it's no longer available.

A clio
didnt even realise there was a sport handbook. Ive just got the normal one for up to 1.6
gonna ask the dealer for one

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Mines a 55 plate , the handbook part # is 82 00 496 788 so i'm guessing this is probably as recent as it gets .

Mercedes SLK350
I have just called my local dealer so I could buy one of these books. I don't need the book, I was just calling out of interest.

Quoting part numbers 82 00 449 459, 82 00 543 760 and 82 00 496 788, I was told they are all bad numbers and not on their system.