ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Parrot Car Kits

Inferno 182 CUP
Anybody use them?

Are they the best?

Looking at a CK3200 atm.

Can i use it to activate Siri on my iPhone too?

And is it easy to install?

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I have a CK3100 had it years fantastic bit of kit never had any problems and piss easy to fit , wouldnt be without it

A.N. Other
They only work for voice dialling, and they work on their own without using the phone's capabilities.
I have a mki9200, and really like it.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
They only work for voice dialling, and they work on their own without using the phone's capabilities.
I have a mki9200, and really like it.
you can select in the parrot menu to use either its own voice recognition tags or the phones.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
I have a parrot mk 3200 ls, its been installed in many of my cars, its a must really, once you have one you couldnt imagine life without it tbh.

Ford Kuga Phev
Hi, I have the MK3200 and the iPhone 4s and if you press the green button on the unit it activates Siri.

Cheers

A.N. Other
you can select in the parrot menu to use either its own voice recognition tags or the phones.

Well - today I learnt something new, shows hot little attention I paid to it once i'd got it working!
Voice searching on my android phone works quite well - will give that a go! (and yes iphone users, that's been on our phones for ages! :rasp:)

clio 182 black /gold
I have the Ck3100. It has been in for 6 1/2 years and it works well with my iphone4.
DSCF0126.jpg