ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Partial Z4M Detail

ITB'd 182...
Nice run-around!

But it is a typical Valley's rude boi paintwork! Almost as bad as mine ;)

haha! Yep, Vee comes on the road first 1wk in May for 6 months. Just been respray'd again so it's spotless! Just needs a full detail. If somebody offers me good money at FCS then i'd be tempted to take it. Best place to sell!!

The Zed is looking mint :)

Who sprayed the Vee ?

Was it down the road or up here ?

As i need a few bits done :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Looks really good fella, love the colour. You need to get it sounding like an M3 CSL though, just immense!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'm warming to the CSL noise. I slated it a while back! That said i love the peace and quiet!
There was one out at Oulton. In all honesty, I'm not a fan of the metallic noise that the 3.2 makes, but the CSL is a different ball game.

IMG_2422.jpg

Looks awesome there! LOL @ the water freezing, had that happen last time i washed the car aswell..

EDIT - that white one just looks better every time i see it!

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Looks awesome there! LOL @ the water freezing, had that happen last time i washed the car aswell..

EDIT - that white one just looks better every time i see it!

it's ok. White and black is passe now. Done. Wheels need to be silver not shadow chrome. great mods tho.

nice one baw bag.......

just came across this

shame its so slow though ;)

lol! shuttit! your porka cost 70k new! The wee M was rimming you the whole way!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
UNFORTUNEATELY bugger all in it. 40-150 side by side! 3.6 vs 3.2 so he has more torque which was obvious coming off round abouts not to mention thr 4wd traction!

V6 Exige, GTR R35
yeah manual fred,

not heard many problems with the auto drop on the door - biggest problem ive read about is the rear main seal.

Lionel Richie
there's a few problems, nothing major though, electric recline switch on the side of the seat can break (if you have it) and they eat rear pads (hardly surprising!)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
there's a few problems, nothing major though, electric recline switch on the side of the seat can break (if you have it) and they eat rear pads (hardly surprising!)

Really...ken the motors on the axle! But do they run a load of bias to the rear?