ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Partial Z4M Detail

Lionel Richie
nothing to do with me son! thats punters driving, but it does have to do probably 200 laps (2 mile track) per weekend with a 150mph - 50mph brake

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
many miles are all these cars on! What happens to them? Period loans?

That boys lambo in Evo is on 100k! lol

Lionel Richie
all 40 are owned by the bloke driving the scoob in that video i posted the other day

some of them are high milers, but most are sold on after 10k miles

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
all 40 are owned by the bloke driving the scoob in that video i posted the other day

some of them are high milers, but most are sold on after 10k miles

really...:S i assume there not run with plates on? If i got wind that the car had done trackdays i'd steer well clear! All 40! Is he a Sheik or something?

Trackdays wouldnt bother me. You'd like to think someone sticking a Ferrari/Lambo on track had some idea.

But being ragged constantly but people with zero idea and no care? I'll pass.

Lionel Richie
na just a normal bloke who like cars, they have cover up plates velcro'd on them (for picture purposes ie so the punters can wave and s**t when they're going round)

normal plates for the drive home

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
yeh thought that would be the case!

No bad wee business. Whats the script?
Many cars run? only weekend? Many instructors? Much is brunters per day?

Tangoed Works
that is awesome fella I love it! wish i had someone close to me who could detail like that, my car is in desperate need of it!

Lionel Richie
at least 35cars at bruntingthorpe/depending on bookings, 60 or so staff (about 35 instructors)

weekends only

no idea on the venue cost, but with marquee, catering, toilets etc etc i reckon £20K a weekend

700 punters per day at peak times, average spend say £150, plus extras (food etc)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Hummm...Don't mind doing my own or if a mate asks me for a hand...But not that interested any more. Too much like hard work.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
DSC00029.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

a couple of pics not trying to hijack ali's thread :)

Hi x x :eek: **waves**

Porsche Boxster987S
the porsce looked awesome in the flesh. Everybody turned round at the RR day a week or so ago when it pulled up and ignored the car on the rollers lol:cool:

Si

RS Clio 172
loving ze M!

agree that the CSL wheels suit better than LMs. never thought i'd say that!