ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pembrokeshire/Carmarthenshire Meet

Fiesta ST-3
I know there are now a fair few of us from around this area and we all seem to be travelling east to meets.

So if i was to organize one for down our way, who would be interested in attending?

I was thinking First week in December on a weekend for a meet and pictures.

Scott.

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Same here, loads of parties and the car still being a project. My fault always wanting to do more lol.

Jap Box
I will definately try make it to this one! Cars in a mess though as some prick pulled out on me on the dual carriageway which spun me into the central reservation so the front and rear bumper are smashed through and the backbox tip crumbled in so ive had to put some chavvy tip on there for now :(

clio 172 phase 2
Il attend ! Need a date tho. I am off from the 24th of nov till the 4th of december . So if it is within them dates il attend .

LY Megane R26 230
1. Scott.
2. Howell
3. Kerry-w
4. Ashey
5. DrewBear11 (possible)
6. Hodgins (possible)
7.Roland rat (possible)

clio 172 phase 2
1. Scott.
2. Howell
3. Kerry-w
4. Ashey
5. DrewBear11 (possible)
6. Hodgins (possible)
7.Roland rat (possible)
8. Rollerdan (possible)

Soon to be an rsc
1. Scott.
2. Howell
3. Kerry-w
4. Ashey
5. DrewBear11 (possible)
6. Hodgins (possible)
7.Roland rat (possible)
8. Rollerdan (possible). 9. Tomjames69

182 ff cup packs
1. Scott
2. Howell
3. Kerry-w
4. Ashey
5. DrewBear11 (possible)
6. Hodgins (possible)
7.Roland rat (possible)
8. Rollerdan (possible)
9. Tomjames69
10. B19 WAW (possible)

RS6 C7
I don't have a set date yet, Got to go down to my grandmas to collect loads of stuff, would have to be the 3rd/4th or 10th/11th of december.