ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Performance French Car @ Knockhill (FCS for the North!) 18/8/13

renault clio 182
That's a no bad number tho hopefully have a nice selection of clio's there then time in places everyone meeting then? I'm wanting too be there early off work all week so the car will be getting the full works weather permitting :D

FF Racing Blue 182
I've never been to one of these shows what is the stand going to be like

I'll need to get the finger out and clean my car somehow a quick carwash doesn't sound it will be enough lol

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Cheeky b*****d Jamie. Fair though, tis a heap cosmetically :(

Aye Fraz, can only do one of them and the opl is much better value for money

LOL, whats happening with my old flamer not seen an update for a while?

FF Racing Blue 182
Couple of questions for arriving on Sunday

Will i need to bring a QD and some tyre shine for a quick clean up for stand

Secondly can the people that's going can yous post a pic of your motor just to see how mine will compare

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol, er mine might get a wash but seeing as how it has half as much paint as it should do on the front end it's very much like polishing a turd. Bring qd if you want but it's very much not a requirement. Car could be covered in mud for all I care tbh! There is a show and shine comp on the day but I don't think I'll be entering....

Honestly mate don't stress about it, it's a very relaxed show/club/stand.

If its cleaner than this then it's fine!

IMG_5700Medium.jpg

Last edited:
Dude don't worry

My car was in the Cliosport stand at Scottish car show. I had done an 8 hour open pit the day before, car was covered in rubber and dead flies.

Think it got the most attention as it was probably the only car not washed in the place!!

renault clio 182
As everyone else said its entirely up too you on the day il leave it till the Sunday till I decide wether or not if I am or not but weather permitted it will be getting Valeted on Saturday fingers crossed it stays dry!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Dude don't worry

My car was in the Cliosport stand at Scottish car show. I had done an 8 hour open pit the day before, car was covered in rubber and dead flies.

Think it got the most attention as it was probably the only car not washed in the place!!

Wrong, your car doesn't go up and down or have massive arches with the engine in the back seats. I'd say they both got the most attention on the day. Also it's the worst colour ;)