ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1 172 foglights

Ph1 172
Some of you may know that I do not have fog lights on my 172 i have plastic covers but am considering changing to fogs what I need to find out is how the lights are connected electrically. I have some wiring in place already there is a connector with 2 wires is that all that is required?also when you turn on the fogs on the stalk there is a lamp lit to say they are on. Can anybody help?

Picture025-1.gif

BMW F31
i would say your car is already wired to have the fogs as its a 172, buy some new fogs and fit them and connect the cables. i may be wrong but i think its likely if you have the stalk and the light on th dash for them and the wiring it would have had them originally :)

Ph1 172
Thats what I was thinking just wondering if anyone has been in the same situation. I do quite like it without the fogs though so not sure anyway!!!

Ph1 172
Thats the other option need to go to renault and find out how much the foglight mouldings are though theres none on ebay at the moment and im not paying silly money

172 Ph1
Yeah its only 2 wires going to each foglight had some problems with them so had to re wire them... An yes i think there is a lamp that says they are on.