ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phase 1 wheel colour

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
My F1's need a refurb but I don't know what to do. Should I stay standard silver or go for something darker.
4257187B-0088-4A6F-A6F2-CC117C5776BC.jpg

SQ5
Silver, I've had black and it looks great on a heavily modified one, but silver is best.

Anyone know the correct paint code for the silver?

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
I've the same dilemma. Thinking of a grey similar to the speedline 2118 grey, but not sure whether stay safe with silver too.

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
Think silver it is then. Yeah it is in good nick, it's just had about £1600 spent on it to get it back on the road after I left it on my drive untouched for 2 years.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
John...you know my feelings mate. You've got a nice motor there. I would refrain from anthracite on a Titanium 172/182...although sure I'll change my mind one day. ;)

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
All it really needs are the wheels doing, a few scuffs on the bottom of the front bumper and one scuff on the corner of the rear bumper and some rusty looking nuts that hold the rear bumper and fog light surrounds on and she'd be mint.

Silver, I've had black and it looks great on a heavily modified one, but silver is best.

Anyone know the correct paint code for the silver?
Apparently it's,
Silver 205-88 (IXELL paint)

However from reading around on here, OZ won't give their paint code out as there's gold flecks in the paint ?