ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Colour Request on Wheels Please

No more clio's for me!
Black looks sex! Did my old 172 alloys in BMW Jet black - deffo the way forward - the paint comes out really good and the finish looks really deep. Get in done - ASAP! :)

Chocolate Bar™
Go in top marques and have a look at some of the colours in real life, he does a fooking mint job. Theres a colour called bently silver which is a silver full of flake which is gorgeous. I'd be tempted to try white though. My wheels are the pewter colour on the site munchkin posted

VRS
Go in top marques and have a look at some of the colours in real life, he does a fooking mint job. Theres a colour called bently silver which is a silver full of flake which is gorgeous. I'd be tempted to try white though. My wheels are the pewter colour on the site munchkin posted

white has been written off the board lol, the missis thinks its chav and there are 2 corsas round here which are blue with white wheels :(

Chocolate Bar™
bloody hell are you really that under the thumb you listen to what your missus says ;)

i'd get em done out of principle!

VRS
chris did me 1 in white as well:
AndyWhite.gif