ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop request

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
could some one please change the colour of the wheels to anthracite for me?

cheers

32203267461_958c363eb1_c.jpg
16106937_10155713124160760_836080152_o by matt eaton, on Flickr

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds great Matt. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh/pics when it's done.

Although the silver looked fresh, when I see it last I couldn't help but think they'd look better darker. It could be due to the size as they look different in 15" fitment.

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds great Matt. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh/pics when it's done.

Although the silver looked fresh, when I see it last I couldn't help but think they'd look better darker. It could be due to the size as they look different in 15" fitment.

yeah i know what you mean and the standard height doesn't help them either, last time i had the wheels booked to get them done the engine shat itself

27519248934_23b5bbd69b_c.jpg
6th July by matt eaton, on Flickr

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Ah, i thought it was lowered going by the first pic. I thought i'd missed an update that you lowered yours but i guess not! Well, not yet anyway.

Looks better lowered :wink:

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Having a lowered Megane makes a world of difference. I put my R26R wheels on when it was the std ride hide and it looked awful, BC coilovers later..... Awesome.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Anthracite for me. Really wish I'd have picked a set of these up when they were cheap!

fez

Clio 182 cup
@fez Matt black does look good
31513347693_03e23312bd_h.jpg
main reason for matt in my opinion is my ep3 with matt wheels in the flesh just makes the car stand out so much more , granted pictures never really give a true reflection of how a car is but here it is. wheel pattern is sort of similar twin spokes

1_zpsodvckymw.gif

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
What wheels are they? They really suit actually. I'd do them in the same colour as the mirrors and bullets etc. :)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
That'll teach me for only reading the first 30 comments in a thread. Mind you, going by the before and after pictures, I still think the originals look better. Renault were really on point with those.