ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PI Springs

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
hi
Just got some PI Springs - Not expecting them to be awesome (as they're only cheap) but will i notice an inprovement in handling??? any one have them fitted?

Punto/Clio GTT
i have 60 mm pi springs on my mk 1 ph 3, thought my handling was decent enough until i had a go in my mates clio (mk 1 ph 2) which isnt lowered.

seriously didnt realise how well my car handles compared to a standard clio, there is no body roll in my car at all.

we had a little blast on our own test track. On the straights there was hardly anythin in it, i was pulling due to mine being a 1.4 his a 1.2.

when we got to a road with chicanes in, he was half way down the road behind me, he couldnt take corners at speed whatsoever.

so yea, im happy with my pi springs, dont care what anyone says, for 60 quid theyre awesome compared to standard :D

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
thanks maxim,

seen lost of threads on here giving the pi springs loads of grief - for the money i dont think you can go wrong...:)

Chocolate Bar™
pi springs are not recommended at all will make u're handling worse over time. I would have saved a bit more and got apex or summit a bit more decent well worth the extra. Then again if they were cheap (around the 40 quid mark) fair enough. Also will prob fook u're shocks, most sites actually advise u to buy the shocks with the springs.