ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request - 3/4 plate

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Just done a search, read through about 20 threads and couldnt find any. Does anyone have any pictures of a non 1*2 with a 3/4 sized plate? Thanks

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Ignore the username mate, MK are my initials, god knows why i put the 3 there lol. I have a MK2 PH2 clio, i know the 3/4 plates look smart on sports, just wondered if anyone had pics of them on a non-sport bumper

DCi 100
Yeah,

IMG_0059.jpg

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=299936

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Cheers mate, was after one without the facelift bumper though (should have said really). No worries anyway, just ordered one so i'll find out in a few days time

Renault Clio MK2 1.2
Cheers mate, was after one without the facelift bumper though (should have said really). No worries anyway, just ordered one so i'll find out in a few days time
Got a pic mate? Interested for mine...

AB 182
Got pulled over twice in an hour by the law for having 3/4 plate. Told to take them off or get a ticket!
e328587da9d5c4bd9a3936fabc9ebd6f.jpg

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
I've had clios for years, everyone of them has had a 3/4 plate

If your driving like a t**t, or hanging in car parks etc then I'm sure you will get pulled up on it

Not once have I had any trouble with mine

AB 182
I've had clios for years, everyone of them has had a 3/4 plate

If your driving like a t**t, or hanging in car parks etc then I'm sure you will get pulled up on it

Not once have I had any trouble with mine
None of the above. Live on a small island and the police have nothing better to do, bit cliche saying that but it's fact.