ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picking up 182 tonight... all excited

330ci Conv
Been waiting ages to get back into a RS Clio and now the time has come... well a few more hours and I'll be in my new 182. Cant wait! :star:

330ci Conv
Had the MK2 Ph1 172 before and loved it just had to get rid of it because it had high miles.

New 182 has both cup packs, artic blue, 21k on a 04 plate. Picking it up from Renault later.

Clio RS 200
Had the MK2 Ph1 172 before and loved it just had to get rid of it because it had high miles.

New 182 has both cup packs, artic blue, 21k on a 04 plate. Picking it up from Renault later.

Nice.....when you finished driving it tonight post some pics...hehe:)

330ci Conv
Hopefully it will still be nice and shiny, had to have 2 of the wheels refurbed and the bonnet resprayed so will be like brand new again I hope when I pick it up.

Will post some pics up ASAP

330ci Conv
Just brought it home, will try and get some pics 2mora. What a grin i have on my face at the moment, lovin the clio

Black-Gold 182
Hey that's great Matt, can't wait until I get mine.

So I take it there's a 182 with one cup pack and a 182 with TWO cup packs?

What does it all mean? :S

330ci Conv
Cheers for the posts people, will get some pics together after I finish at work tomorrow. Needs some silvervisions quick time.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
A lot of people picking up RS Clios at the moment? Wish I had a bit more cash for some Evo-ownage so that I could put mine up for sale!

Loads of giddy people - nothing better than picking up a new car!

D.

330ci Conv
I know you all have the FCS show this Sunday which I really wanted to go to but I have work which is not ideal. Are there any RS drivers located in west london? Any other meets that may be coming up soon?

Typical weather.... is raining now so pics might be abit wet later.

330ci Conv
Finally took some quick pictures of the new car. Please excuse the state of the mini... its filthy.

th_Clio182007.jpg

th_Clio182006.jpg

th_Clio182005.jpg

th_Clio182004.jpg

th_Clio182003.jpg

th_Clio182002.jpg

th_Clio182001.jpg