ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picking up me 197 tonight......

Clio 182
Paid the deposit in the end as not all the paperwork was there. Its an 07 plate 197 in silver!
Stunning car in A1 condition but I wasnt prepared to hand over the cash if it wasnt 100% correct. Once he has gathered all the documents I'm going back to collect.!

Megane r26
Awesome mate, I traded my old Ph2 172 in for my 197 last year an it never fails to amaze me with its handling. My old 172 was setup on coilovers an handled great but the 197 is in a league of its own even as standard. Enjoy matey

Clio 182
Yea full Renault history and 70k on a 2007 but he couldnt find the log-book.
He said he would send it on if I bought it but I told him I wasnt handing cash over without that logbook in my hands!
He has text me this morning saying its there now so I'll go there this weekend :)

Clio 182
The bloke am buying it off is minted......
Brand new range rover sport on drive, bently continental as a toy and his Mrs has a Porsche c4s. The 197 was bought for her to play with until her Porsche turned up! I dont think they're short of a few bob so have let this go for peanuts!
Am now picking it up Wednesday evening :0D